Top 10 Things Every Prepper Should Have Ready To Go
Everyone should have some kind of survival kit or bug out bag ready in case of an emergency. But what should you keep in it?
Let’s take a look at the 10 most popular items.
- Flashlights – Get the best LED Tactical Flashlight you can afford. (our pick)
- Rechargeable Batteries (with Solar Charger) – To suit your flashlight and other items
- First Aid Kit – Make your own, or buy a basic kit online. (Basic Kit)
- Drinking Water – As much as you can, plus a way to purify dirty water. (Survival Straw)
- Fire Starter – Matches or a reliable lighter, as waterproof Fire Starter (our pick)
- Food – Rice, Dried Beans, Canned Fruit, Veges & Meat or Fish, flour, sugar, salt, oats,
- Old Fashion Corded Phone – Or emergency radio system. (get one here)
- Woolen Blankets – enough for family members. (stay worm and cosy)
- Vitamin Supplements – Basic daily supplements. (take your pick)
- Ammunition – You can never have enough.
- A lot of people in the comments have been suggesting a knife. (my fav)